- Tuesday, 6/23/20 Psalm 44:11, Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen. God doesn’t like to do it to His kids, but never forget that
- Tuesday, 6/16/20 Concerning our own personal sins, many of us are a lot like Pharaoh:
- Tuesday, 6/2/20 Psalm 23:4, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me... We cannot control our circumstances, but we can control our thoughts and our will. Focus on the problems or the Person of Christ...it’s on you.
- Tuesday, 5/26/20 Psalm 16:1, Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. We may pray something like this, but do we mean it? Do we really trust God or do we
- Tuesday, 5/19/20 Luke
11:46, And he said, Woe unto you also, ye
lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves
touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. Are the words, “Do as I say
and not as I do” anywhere in your vocabulary?
- Tuesday, 5/12/20 What’cha got planned for today? Here’s God’s plan: And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me, Luke 9:23. Deny your sinful inclinations; accept unjust wrongs graciously, and
- Tuesday, 5/5/20 Titus 2:1-2, ...the things which become sound doctrine: that the aged men be ...temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in
- Tuesday, 4/28/20 Genesis 6:9, ...and Noah walked with God. How to walk with God: 4) God walks where He’s heard. What did you do with the conviction of His Spirit recently? When He thumped you on the chest about THAT sin? Forgiving THAT person? THAT entertainment? Did you listen to Him?
- Tuesday, 4/21/20 Luke 24:36, ...Jesus himself ...saith unto them, Peace be unto you. He’s still offering it, but we still must accept it. Go to His word, obedience, forgiveness, prayer, submission, Christian brothers...that’s how/where we accept it.
- Tuesday, 4/14/20 Psalm
34:1, I will bless the Lord at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Basic fact: if we’re praising
continually, we’re not being negative and complaining. None of us like our
current situation, but what are we most often discussing? His goodness or our