This sermon by Bro. Hyles can be applied to our country's current situation in the "valley".
- Tuesday, 3/17/20 Ecclesiastes 1:17, And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. Solomon lived a miserable life because he tried to walk on both sides of the street.
- A Great New Years Resolution
- Mine Eye Affecteth Mine Heart
- Lessons From The Storms Of Life
- Lessons From The Storms Of Life #2
-Tuesday, 3/10/20 Revelation 3:19, As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. It’s clear: love is demonstrated by rebukes and punishment. But, more often than not, I’m far more zealous to defend myself than to admit error and repent. You?
- The Faith That Cannot Be Shaken
- Is There No King In Thee?
- Responding Right To The Storms Of Life
- Psalms 127
- Tuesday, 3/3/20 15
characteristics of Christ to appreciate, praise, and emulate: 12) He knew and
experienced the full range of emotions: Isaiah
53:3ab, He is despised and rejected
of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He understands all of
our humanity...understand another’s.
- The Master Is Come And Calleth For Thee
- This Same Jesus
- Jonah #2
- Jonah #3
The 03/08/20 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 2/25/20 15 characteristics of Christ to appreciate, praise, and emulate: