- I Shall Come Forth As Gold
- The Two Most Powerful Words In The Bible
- Ecclesiastes 11
- Ecclesiastes 11 #2
The 01/26/20 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 1/14/20 Psalm
5:2, Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my
King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. The context indicates this
paraphrase, “You’re always hearing my voice: please really listen to my cry
right now.” God is SSOOOO faithful in hearing; the problem lies with us giving
up on Him.
- God Finishes What He Begins
- I Sojourn In Mesech
- Steps To Financial Freedom
- Words About Finance
- Tuesday, 1/7/20
Philemon 15, For perhaps he
therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever...
Philemon’s short-term loss (a runaway slave) became his long-term gain (a
Christian brother and co-laborer.) Don’t be so quick to categorize events as
bad...maybe God has a bigger plan.
- God's Recipe Book
- God's Progressive Dealings With Man
- Why Tithe?
- The Fourfold Joys Of Giving
- Tuesday, 12/31/19 Proverbs 24:6, For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety. Very simply, when was the last time you had a counseling appointment? The last time you got an outsider’s objective opinion?
- Why Christians Aren't Happy
- Oh, How He Loves You And Me
- Psalm 3
- Psalm 4
The PM sermon for 12/29/19 by Dr. John Wilkerson has been upgraded to better audio quality at Baptist City.
The missing sermon from the evening of 12/22/19 is now up at Baptist City.