- God Finishes What He Begins
- I Sojourn In Mesech
- Steps To Financial Freedom
- Words About Finance
- Tuesday, 1/7/20
Philemon 15, For perhaps he
therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever...
Philemon’s short-term loss (a runaway slave) became his long-term gain (a
Christian brother and co-laborer.) Don’t be so quick to categorize events as
bad...maybe God has a bigger plan.
- God's Recipe Book
- God's Progressive Dealings With Man
- Why Tithe?
- The Fourfold Joys Of Giving
- Tuesday, 12/31/19 Proverbs 24:6, For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety. Very simply, when was the last time you had a counseling appointment? The last time you got an outsider’s objective opinion?
- Why Christians Aren't Happy
- Oh, How He Loves You And Me
- Psalm 3
- Psalm 4
The PM sermon for 12/29/19 by Dr. John Wilkerson has been upgraded to better audio quality at Baptist City.
The missing sermon from the evening of 12/22/19 is now up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 12/24/19 Psalm
119:25, My soul cleaveth unto the dust:
quicken thou me according to thy word. The degree to which He is/has
quickened us is proportional to our awareness of our true state. So, do you see
yourself as dirty dirt, or as a fairly righteous one?
- How To Live By Faith
- Grow In Grace, Not Grown In Grace
- Senior Citizens At The First Christmas
- How To Handle Hard Times
- Tuesday, 12/17/19 1 Corinthians 13:1, Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. Bottom line: regardless of how well we do any/all other aspects of the Christian life, if we aren’t loving people, it’s worthless.