- Tuesday, 9/12/17 1 Samuel 17:37, David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. How long has it been since you told someone what God has done to/for/through you?
- Real Truth vs. Synthetic Truth
- By One Offering
- What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do
- The Purist Form of Service
Four Great Sermons for the week of 09/17/17 are now up at Baptist City!
The 09/17/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- Thank You, John
- Where He Sends You He Will Follow
- A Family that Serves
Four great messages for the week of 09/10/17 are now up at Baptist City!
The 09/10/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 8/29/17 Judges 14:1, And Samson went down to Timnath, and saw a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines. The life of Samson illustrates the saying, "God can draw a straight line with a crooked stick." Or, "God is so hard up for help, He'll use anyone, even you or me.”
The four sermons for the week of 09/03/17 are now up at Baptist City!
- I Die Daily
- Why Don't You Go Ahead and Own What You Have?
- Worship Precedes Work
- Adorn the Doctrine of God
- Get it before He's Gone
- Oh Brother, You're Inhuman
- The Hated Nobleman
- Financial Stewardship #2
Four sermons for the week of 08/27/17 are now up at Baptist City!
Blockbuster Investigation by Ultra-Leftist Publication, The Nation, Determines There Was No Hack of the DNC and No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion
- Tuesday, 8/22/17 Acts 8:4, Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word. They took their exceedingly bitter lemons and made gallons of sweet lemonade. Will you do the same? (Hint: the recipe calls for lots of sugar, which, in the Bible, is spelled J-E-S-U-S.)