- Tuesday, 7/25/17 Hosea 13:6, According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me. Beware of the dangers of prosperity and ease!! Reread the verse.
- Tuesday, 7/18/17 John 11:5, Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus [but let him die.] Loving doesn’t mean keeping the loved from from ALL pains. Some pains are necessary, and some are beneficial. Use good judgment; ask for wisdom; but don’t always “play nice.”
- The Gospel of the Resurrection
- The Sin of Worship Only
- What the Spirit Does in the Life of Believers and Nonbelievers
- The Filling of the Holy Spirit
Four sermons for the week of 07/23/17 are now up at Baptist City.
The 07/23/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is now up at Baptist City.
The sermons for the week of 07/16/17 are now up at Baptist City!
- Afar Off
- You Go to School in Darkness and then You Teach in Light
- Proving What is Acceptable
- Tuesday, 7/11/17 Leviticus 11:45, For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. A reminder that we all are to be striving to become holy. Very simply...are you more so than a year ago? What’re you doing to become more so?
The 07/16/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 7/4/17 John 13:34, A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. Idea: Read the Gospels looking for characteristics of how Christ loved, write them down, and incorporate them into our lives.
- You Don't Have to See Him
- What Does the Lord Mean When He Calls Something Our Cross?
- How The Spirit Works #2
- Teaching about the Holy Spirit in Ephesians
Four sermons for the week of 07/09/17 are now up at Baptist City.
The 07/09/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is now up at Baptist City.