- Monday, 1/2/17 Job 36:22b, Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him? “Lord, help me to trust the teaching methods that You’re using on me...especially when the class is a hard one and the concepts difficult.” Read Ecc 3:1-8. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up... In looking at these 14 pairs of events, sometimes the obvious positive comes first and sometimes the obvious negative is listed first. Or it is obvious? (Read them) Lesson: we don’t know which events in our lives are really positive and which are really negative. Example: Joseph in Genesis; 3 Hebrew children in furnace; Paul’s troubles; John being exiled...to get the Revelation.
The 01/08/17 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- The Earth Hath He Given the Children of Men
- I See Men as Trees Walking
- Four Words
- Four Words 2
Four great sermons for the week of 01/01/17 are now up at Baptist City!
- Tuesday, 12/27/16 Do you get the impression that leaders like to be around you? Your bosses? Pastor? Senior staff members? Pro 22:11, He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend. In need of God’s supernatural help? Ps 31:24, Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord . “Courage” means to be obstinant or resolute. You keep doing and being what you’re told to be and do, and He’ll strengthen you.
- Receive the Gift of Yourself
- For Others Only
- The Message of Christmas
- Christmas is Love
Four timely sermons for the week of 12/25/16 are now up at Baptist City.
- Tuesday, 12/20/16 Pro 16:9, A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps. Quit looking at your goal and start looking at your immediate tasks.
The 12/25/16 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
Four great sermons for the week of 12/18/16 are now up at Baptist City.
- Lessons On Christmas in Philippians
- Who Would You Be in the Christmas Story?
- Preparing for Your Life's Work
- A Smoking Flax Shall He Not Quench
Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
The 12/18/16 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
Tuesday, 12/6/16 Ps 119:149b, Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O Lord, quicken me ACCORDING TO thy judgment. God’s methods are often harsh: do you really want His intervention? Some lessons can only be learned through hard, harsh methods.