- God's Blessed Hope: The Second Coming Of Man
- You May Have The Power Back
- Use The Rest Of Your Time To The Glory Of God
- Use Our Gifts To Finish Well
-Tuesday, 2/19/19 (#4 of
6) Hebrews 3:13a, But exhort one another
daily. Exhort: to encourage, ask,
desire another to do something. For an
exhortation to have a chance of being received, it must be given in a spirit of
humility and with tact and with a desire to help, not to put down.
- Tuesday, 2/12/19
Leviticus 11:44, For I am the Lord
your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I
am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves... An honest self-evaluation
question: Are you more holy (sanctified, set apart) than you used to be? The
opposite is being satisfied, which Pro 14:14 defines as being backslidden.
The 02/24/19 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
The FBC bulletin for 02-17-19 is now up at Baptist City.
The sermons for the week of 02/10/19 are now up at Baptist City.
- Our God Is Exactly Enough
- The Bed's Too Short, and The Cover's Too Narrow
- The Rest Of Your Time
- Finish Right
-Tuesday, 2/5/19 John
12:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if
it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. A brutally blunt self-eval verse:
would you say you’re bringing forth “much fruit”? If not, DIE!!!
The 02/10/19 FBC Hammond bulletin is up at Baptist City.
- God's Weighing Station
- Be Sure To Put Enough Away For A Sunshiny Day
- On Getting Older
- On Getting Older #2